Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bao (Alexa and Nicole)

My name is Bao. I am a 60 year old female teacher from Beijing. I grew up in a poor peasant family, suppressed by greedy aristocrats. Every day I thank Mao because only he was able to lift China out of its depressed state. Every day I rise early and read some of Chairman Mao's book to guide me through the day. When I get to the school I do my best to show the children the everlasting sun that is Our Great Leader Mao. Sometimes they do not know what they should do, because they are only children. But, through Mao's teachings they become shining participants in Chinese society every day. We send our students to do light physical labor so they can feel the honor that comes with being a peasant worker. Then, with Chairman Mao watching us from the back of the room, we study his own red book, so that the children will know where to go for true wisdom. I am glad that they are young though, I would be worried of being overthrown if they were older. I only hope they will remember how much I love the Chairman before they overthrow me. When I go home all I can think of is how free I am under Chairman Mao, and how I will never be able to repay him. LONG LIVE CHAIRMAN MAO!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment