Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Long Live our Great Chairman!

Long live the great Chairman, ruler of our great communist nation. My name is Liu, I am a construction worker living in Beijing. The year is 1967, 18 years since the end of Chinese suffering and nearly two decades of blessings from our glorious leader. After reading his 16 points, construction in Beijing has thrived. Before the rise of our dear leader, we suffered in huts, but with his wisdom, we erect steel buildings at an unprecedented rate. My hammer is guided by the will of Mao Zedong. We rise in the morning to honorable songs on the radio such as, Sailing the Seas Depends on the Helmsman. It inspires me and my comrades to kill the vile sparrows which plague our nation, as the Bourgeois did before our great leader eliminated them. Today, I worked from sun-up to sun-down. Afterwards, my wife Biyu fainted again, but as always the glorious doctors of Mao thought brought her about. Long live the great Chairman, the great sun in our hearts!

萬歲,偉大領袖偉大的共產主義統治者,我們的國家。我的名字是劉,我是一個建築工人,住在北京。這一年是1967年,18年年底以來,中國的苦難和近二十年的祝福從我們的光榮的領導者。看完他的16分北京建設蓬勃發展之前,我們親愛的領導者的崛起我們遭受了木屋,他的智慧我們直立鋼結構建築以前所未有的速度我的錘子是按照毛澤東的意志我們在早上上升向各位歌曲在電台,如帆船大海航行靠舵手它激勵我和我的同志,殺死邪惡的麻雀瘟疫我們的國家,由於資產階級在我們沒有取消他們的偉大領袖今天,我在太陽太陽了。後來,我的妻子碧玉再次暈倒,但始終是對毛澤東思想的光輝醫生給她帶來什麼。萬歲,偉大領袖偉大的太陽在我們心中

No comments:

Post a Comment